Mon, 29 Sep 2014
GreenScreen® Revive is a 100% recyclable, PVC-free polyester solar shade fabric.
GreenScreen® Revive contains a minimum of 89% Repreve fibers made from 100% recycled post-industrial fiber and consumer plastic waste, making it one of the most earth-friendly ingredients you'll find anywhere. GreenScreen® Revive is a Cradle to Cradle Certified - Silver product which uses 11 recycled bottles per yard of fabric.
GreenScreen® Revive featuring REPREVE is RoHS compliant (free of heavy metals) and GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified. The lightweight nature of the fabric also means lighter shade units, which require fewer raw materials to produce.
GreenScreen® Revive Highlights
• Cradle to Cradle Certified
• 100% recyclable with 89% REPREVE recycled polyester content
• GREENGUARD Children & Schools certified
• RoHS Compliant (free of heavy metals)
• Fire Retardant (NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19)
• Available in 1% and 3% opennesses and eight colors
• Fabric width: 118”
• Excellent solar control capabilities; reduces glare and reflects light, while allowing clean outward visibility
• One Yard of GreenScreen® Revive uses 11 post-consumer bottles
• Made in the USA