We offer two liner options for woven wood shades: the standard liner and the operable liner. The standard liner operates along with the woven wood shade. The operable liner is a custom upgrade and allows for the liner to be operated independently of the woven wood shade. This allows for some view-through to the outside on the bottom of the shade. It is not intended for use as a stand-alone shade or as an independent shade. Liners are white to the outside and resemble a roman shade when raised.
For additional privacy at night a liner upgrade is recommended. "Light Filtering" liners filter daylight and prevent view-through.
Room Darkening Liner
Room Darkening liners provide increased light blockage. All liners are white to the outside.
Light Filtering Liners
- White Operable Light Filtering
- Ivory Operable Light Filtering
- White Standard Light Filtering
- Ivory Standard Light Filtering
Room Darkening Liners
- White Operable Room Darkening
- Ivory Operable Room Darkening
- Beige Operable Room Darkening
- Black Operable Room Darkening
- White Standard Room Darkening
- Ivory Standard Room Darkening
- Beige Standard Room Darkening
- Black Standard Room Darkening